Welcoming Baby…

You don’t have to know me for long to know that I L-O-ve any reason to throw a good party. I especially love themed parties or seasonal parties or elegant parties or casual parties or well any occasion that calls for making things look pretty, serving delicious delights, and then standing in the corner and watching everyone celebrate!

I recently had the chance to not throw a shower! My cousin’s sweet daughter (she’s 15) threw a shower for another of our cousin’s who is soon to enjoy the blessings of parenting while still facing the challenges of adolescence. I’m blessed to share with you the joyous celebration! Once this child would have been brought in to the world in secret shame. While it certainly was devastating news and the sweet Christian young lady was certainly overwhelmed by feelings of such – we can embrace her and our soon-to-be new family member in L-O-ve! And embrace we did --- keep in mind this beautiful shower (which also had great games) was thrown by - well to us – a baby…

DSCN3752

“Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you”

DSCN3750

Before you were born, I set you apart.”

DSCN3748

“It is He who made us, and we are His.”

DSCN3769

“Thy words are sweeter than honey to my lips”

DSCN3756

“His children shall have a place of refuge”

DSCN3770

         “He who made you, who formed you in the womb and who will help you;”

DSCN3765

Do not be afraid…I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring”

DSCN3773

“For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to mea re your thoughts O God!”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...