New doors!

Remember our Dream Date to the auction?! Well we picked up a set of French doors while we were there…

I’ve been waiting impatiently to finish many other projects before putting them in our dining room. IMG_0404

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our dining room connects to our back yard. Because our home is part of our apartment building, we walk all the way around our building to get to our back yard…but – No More!!!

 IMG_0407

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My wonderful sister and bro-in-law came down to make it a 24 hour project…thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

DSCN3729 

The conference.

DSCN3730

The destruction.

IMG_0383

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The work crew.

DSCN3732

I considered briefly installing a garage door.

DSCN3733

All framed up and apparently my cowboy’s pretty excited about that.

DSCN3735

Even I’m getting excited now.

DSCN3737

Look at my floor!! (I mean…thanks guys for the hard work.)

DSCN3738

The jury’s still out on what color to paint the doors. Have to love it inside and out.

DSCN3792

We even did the “As seen on TV” magnetic screen. L-O-ve it!!!

DSCN3789

Now I need to hang wall accents, put up trim and make my drop cloth drapes that I saw here.

IS-ab15z5fp0u3h

But for now….

DSCN3791

I’m L-O-v-ing it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...