Coping or Changing

Cowboy and I are sorting through a very powerful weekend trip to Colorado Springs. We were challenged to be better. Be better for each other, be better parents for our kids, but mostly to be better for the awesome God who created all of this!



He made the tallest peaks and the most beautiful valleys and yet even after all of that He was not satisfied until He created us. He designed us and breathed life into you. Into me. Just because he wants us!

I spend so much time arranging life and coping when things don’t go my way. I take a “there’s an app for that” approach. Yet each day the greatest Designer is hoping to completely renovate my heart. The total makeover package is waiting for me. For you.

From R7 to you --
Be a blessing.

This post is Day 5 of 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes 2016.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...