Feeling like Fall

In the spring I so envy my southern blog friends. There spring starts so early and their growing seasons lasts so long. But, this time of year is THE BEST for living in the Midwest...

It also gave me a good chance to use the abundance of pumpkins we've had scattered about.


We have had SUCH great weather! 


The dry weather is sure helping the farmers get the crops in!


I love decorating outdoors for the fall season.


The entrance to R7 says come on in.


These huge trellises were fun to work with this year.


I even drove the T-posts down myself...


No wonder cowboys have such big muscles.


I was pretty excited when this wagon didn't sell at The Farmhouse Market.


It's such a fun piece...


My purple fountain grass is the star of the front porch.


Pumpkins peek out against the fall foliage of sun-loving impatiens.


How do you welcome friends and family home for the harvest?













3 comments:

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Beautiful sunny, fall photos!

Town and Country Gals said...

Tenneil
your fall outdoors looks wonderful, and the weather, amazing! Just found you at Angie's party at Knick of Time and have enjoyed browsing thru! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit me!
Rebecca

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thank you so much for sharing you festive fall decor at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...