A fun way to do it is to have a garage sale.
To really have FUN with a garage sale…have a thrifter style sale. Thrifters l-o-ve to go to a sale where things are CHEAP!! They like to haggle…they like to smile…they like to relax.
A few tips on a FUN garage sale
- Keep your prices low
- Enjoy the company of a good thrifter when someone asks if you will take less…say YES!!
- Put out clean and good stuff!
- Say ‘Hello’ to every person.
- Sell something you weren’t planning to sell!
- Have a snack and drink for sale
- Plan to go 50 cents for all an hour or two before close…it’s so much FUN to watch people load up your stuff in to their car…instead of you loading it in to yours for the thrift store.
- Have it with a friend…
- Give the leftovers away!!
And remember…how excited you get when you see a pile like this…PAY IT FORWARD this summer!!!
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays
Don't forget to stop by on Wednesday for my Shop Your House party!!
And if you haven't yet...check out my sidebar sensation...