More Tables – Fall Fun

I’m a teacher.

I’m a TEACHER.

I’m A TEACHER.

I’M A TEACHER…but…

I can’t give it up. I L-O-ve merchandising. So…when I can squeeze it into my schedule…this is my hobby.

A hobby that pays you. Gives you a discount on fabulous stuff and let’s you shop for the latest, greatest. That’s where they derived the term no-brainer.

IMG_0392Autumn tends to naturally be a little but country. So do I.

IMG_0396This year though…fall is getting some glitz. While homes are scaling down with the “less is more” mentality and loving clean-lines and clutter-free living. Fall decor is stepping up and saying…use a bit less of me but let me be “WOW”

IMG_0393The good news for us is that makes it even easier to blend autumn, Thanksgiving, and the BIG ONE. Yes Christmas!! Shhh!!! I said it.IMG_0391This table above is an example of how to take earthy, woodsy decor you already have and BAM – give it glam!

IMG_0395Think outside the mum on foliage too…these silk protea are GORGEOUS!IMG_0388And for the first time in months…soon an extra layer of fashion will be welcome!

IMG_0390Bringing in the harvest is fun and I can’t wait to share a couple of new and old recipes with you!

Just in time for Football Season!!!! Go HAWKEYES!!!!

IMG_0384          

Thanks for letting me share my hobby with you…

Linking to…

Beyond the Picket Fence

Nifty Thrifty Treasures

Tabletop Tuesdays

Overflowing with Creativity

Cowgirl Up

Thrifty Tuesdays

Kelly’s Corner

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything was just beautiful. So many wonderful ideals.
Sandy

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by for a visit from Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life.
I love autumn colors.
Have a terrific week.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fall decorations! I so love fall and all the fun things to decorate with! I also love the cooler weather! Traci

Cottage and Broome said...

Beautiful displays, I'm ready for fall! Llaura

andrea@townandprairie said...

I'm loving all the sparkles! Thanksgiving is going to be fancy this year!

One More Time Events said...

So Beautiful...would love it if you would share at share it one more time http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2012/08/share-it-one-more-time-5-and-features.html

One More Time Events said...

oh and now a new follower

Dixie n Dottie said...

Great post! We love fall! We'd also love if you'd link this up to our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

Very lovely vignettes, and yes, I'm ready for fall, too. Your photos make me want to get out there and change everything right now!
Saw you sharing at One More Time and now I'm a new follower
Debbie :)

Erin Branscom said...

Oh my goodness, I need to go get a fall candle. That looks so pretty! I can't wait for fall! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...