Comfort in a Crescent

I've been meaning to share this little secret recipe for some time now. It's a little something I created. My inspiration was the chicken casserole recipe that I shared in Cooking in Haste -- good read too if I say so myself. If the casserole is delicious then this is decadent!


Sometimes I make little party puffs for a crowd.


Sometimes I make great big pouches of comfort for supper at the end of a long day.

Now...the simple recipe:

1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 package of cream cheese
shredded cooked chicken

Just mix it up and spoon the filling into an unbaked crescent triangle. 


Roll that bad boy up and bake for 8-10 minutes -- Y-u-mm-Y!!

If you want to add a little zest -- chop up some green peppers and add to the mix!!



Linking to...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...