Feeling Blue on the Floor

I believe in creation. 

However, when it comes to the home...I am forced to believe in its evolution or I would lose my sanity. 

After making my bold move in the dining room and adding no-sew painters cloth curtains...this is where I found myself in the evolutionary process of a dining room.


(don't mind the random red -- it was Valentine's day) 


I'm certain you see the eye sore too...
We aren't ready (aka we are moving walls still) to add flooring through the main living spaces). In the meantime -- this is so ugly and gross!


Hmmm...are you thinking what I'm thinking??



Talk about entertainment on a snow day!
I didn't paint anything but the trim. He did it all!


Snow day??
No - we don't live in Alaksa.
 Yes -- it's taken me three months to share this!!


Look for the next phase of evolution coming soon!



1 comment:

Patty Sumner said...

I love where you are going with this....I cannot wait to see the evolution of the floor.. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...