The office: From nook to now

It's that "in between" time again. Last year I really enjoyed decorating "the nook" for this time of year.
This year because of the TV project,  I'm not decorating too much for the in between.
Plus, I should probably show you how much the nook has changed!


This wall was between the nook with the spiral stairs and the office.
One day, I woke up and had enough of that silly old wall - and ---

Oh yeah -- THAT was fun!


Cowboy and I had a good time.


I'm not going to lie the room looked like this for months...


But once we got those spirals out and put the floor down -- WOW!!


Although my inspiration looked more like this,

 

I'm really excited about how rustic and comfortable it turned out using what I found by shopping my house instead!


I'll still paint the window wall a statement color and add trim details...


 but for now - I'm L-O-V-in' it!!!



From R7 to you --
Be a blessing.


Linking to:

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous open space and I love the desk too.

Cecilia said...

What a huge difference! Love it all opened up!
Coming over from Before and After Wednesdays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...