Typical...

I know some of you wonder what it's really like around here but don't dare to come too close to the crazy. Don't blush -- I understand.

This morning I woke up and it was quiet so I started working on a really inspiring article about Gen Z. I heard some shuffling, but sufficiently ignored it for a bit longer. When I can no longer ignore the whimpering canines, I emerge from the door of my room greeted by chipper and cheerful boys! I think to myself --- what a wonderful world!

While letting the canines out the front door (and choosing to be forgiving of the trash still sitting by the front door) -- thankfully it's too cold for the coons to want to play...I glance up.


What's wrong with this picture?
Besides that it's a couple days before Christmas and we still don't have snow!!


How about a closer look?
Mr. Oreo is on the wrong side of the fence.


No worries...wrangler Daniel's got this.


Once this little bit is tended too...we return to the house where I announce the world's best oatmeal is ready to be eaten. Laughing boys come to the table and slowly eye my breakfast...


All before 8am. 

From R7 to you --
Be a blessing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...