15 Minute Entryway Makeover

I'm so excited to share this project!! We've been patiently waiting to share our TV reno with you, but while we wait....I can share this with you!


I built a half pallet wall between the entry way to new finished part of our family room and the unfinished playroom. 


 This seriously was probably the easiest project I've ever done!! 
By using whole pallets there was no cutting or nailing involved.


Literally less than 15 minutes!!


The photos are printed on to wood in less than hour at Walgreen's.
Then I just used a brad gun to nail them to the 2x6.


Add a hook for each child and a tin Ikea bucket for their mittens, sunglasses, and other random objects that kids always bring in the house.


Below is the fun and short "how to" video!



Linking to:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...