Coffee table charm: Farmhouse style outdoor dining

The addiction begin at seventeen....when I bought my first dining room table.
Tables are my weakness. I love the symbolism.
The idea of gathering around and sharing decadent food and good company.


You might remember this little haul of rescued junk from a burn pile on a nearby farm.


What looked to be around five feet tall from the road turned out to be around eight feet tall.
My cowboys were not intimidated though. They showed off their muscles and brought it back to R7.


Where it sat shamefully in the driveway for too long...
Until last night when we made the call and cut it in half.


As soon as we put it on end I was in L-O-ve!!!


So much farmhouse charm and the oversized tabletop is just imply inviting.


It would make an incredible coffee table in a large great room. 


It's also a great place for a casual picnic.


Such a unique piece. 


It would have kept birds or small animals at one time.


Eventually I might do a little touch up work on it, but for now I'm having fun with it!


Tomorrow we are having a group visit the vintage studio and R7 ranch, and I hope this makes their visit just a little more fun! 


 I like to welcome each group in a unique way, so that no two experiences are the same.


I just know if each of you could join me at the table that we would visit for hours sharing stories, laughs, and making my table dreams come true!


From R7 to you --
Be a blessing!

Do you follow me on Instagram?
I'm having a book giveaway...


Linking to:

6 comments:

Gina said...

So clever. Looks like a lovely spot for food and conversation!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I am in love! What a fun piece. Thanks for linking up to the Talk of the Town Link Party.

Debbie said...

I love that table! Such character and definitely Farm house qualified :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! It means a lot that you love it Becky because you do some great pieces!

Unknown said...

Farm house qualified :) I like that phrase! Thanks Debbie!

My Repurposed Life said...

I love the name of your blog! :)

That was an awesome haul, and the new (old) table looks fabulous in all it's chippy charm.

thanks for sharing at Talk of the Town.

gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...