A little chicken wire project challenge...

So...we once started getting ready for chickens here at R7...
We still don't have any and as long as "maybe next year" works I might just keep putting it off until we are done raising calves and lambs and such...

My procrastination on chickens left us with quite a bit of chicken wire...
I used some for the rustic inspiration graduation party


Used quite a bit of baling wire too -- can I get an amen?!


But back to chicken wire.
I used some to make this frame as a little 'warming gift' for Hailey's room when she moved to Iowa a few weeks ago. I just wanted her to have a special place to hang her pics of new friends and old.


It was really a simple project. I picked up a plain wooden frame at the Goodwill. A quick layer of spray paint in one of my favorite colors. A little scuffing of the paint here and there and then staple on the wire. It's really helpful to have an extra set of hands for stretching and cowboy was kind enough to lend a hand on this one.

If you like the look go check out these other projects much more amazing than mine!!


From R7 to you  --
Be a blessing.

Linking to:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...