Full Heart. Empty Blog. Plus. Market Treasures.


 It's kind of funny.
Sometimes when my heart and brain are the most full my blog is empty.
While I look for moments to share from my heart -- here's a bit of sharing the latest around home.


In March I had the sweet experience of sneaking down to Rutledge, Missouri and brought home many pieces for the studio and this industrial piece made this list for things that made it in the house. 
It's BIG, but so is our farm table for R family of 7.


Here are a few other goodies that are bursting with style and function. 


The colors in this vintage tablecloth are so inspiring!


It inspired these pieces for the upcoming spring sale


It would also make a good tablecloth for a little vintage picnic.


You could even pack it in this sweet bucket...

#NEWS

1) I've committed to getting busy on Instagram. Let's connect.
2) Join me in Small Group #82 for 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn't Quit ---
3) I'm now a retailer of Savannah Bee lotions ---- I love it so much!

        

From R7 to you --
Be a blessing.


Linking to:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...