How does your garden grow?

Do you plant…

The perpetually friendly face of gerbera daisies??
“He that hath friends, must show himself friendly”
Proverbs 18:28

The petite humility of a pansy?
Green Thumbers 020
Before honor is humility…”
Proverbs 15:33

The over joyous osteos?
Green Thumbers 032
“My mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips”
Psalms 63:5

The lovingly patient rinunculos?
Green Thumbers 034 
“be patient toward all”
I Thessalonians 5:14

The politely pleasant petunia?Green Thumbers 036
“…the words of the pure are pleasant words”
Proverbs 15:26
The meekly protective fern?
Green Thumbers 033
“The meek shall see this and be glad”
Psalms 37:11

The timeless geranium?
Green Thumbers 063
“I will bless the Lord at all times”
Psalms 34:1
I just wonder friends…what do you plant in your garden?

7 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I wish I could grow beautiful flowers like this! What a beautiful Spring-time post. Your scripture verses are lovely too.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

eileeninmd said...

WOW, they are all gorgeous! I want them all in my garden. Beautiful flowers and photos.

Light and Voices said...

Lovely flowers in your garden.
Joyce M

Animor said...

Your gardens photo is just beautiful. Sometimes I'm envy watching all the beautiful flowers blooming on most of bloggers garden, I love gardening too when I was in my country, can't touch more in our backyard garden, it's our In-laws property, wishing very soon we can have our own, sothat I'll enjoy my own gardening.

Allison Shops said...

Gorgeous flowers. Dropping by from Outdoor Wednesday.

Allison
AtticMag

Marie said...

I think I plant all those you mentioned from your garden too! They are all beautiful gifts from God.
-marie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...